- User Friendly with standardized security parameters.
- Multi User Envoirenment.
- Definitions: Easy generation of new Departments, Designations, Shifts, Job Descriptions, Scales, Bank Descriptions, Loan Types, Gezetted Days, Employee’s Entry, Salary Detail, only couple of clicks needed.
- User’s actvitiy tracking Log generation, Administrator can monitor each user’s activity. This feature greatly helps administrator to keep track down the performance of each KPO.
- Administrator can define and design user rights and security process.
- Transactions: Day by transactions like Employee’s Incoming Entries, Employee’s Outgoing Entries, Attendance of Particular Employee, Over Time of Particular Employee, Data Transformation from one day to other, Posting of Salary, Paid Off Slip, Employee’s Increment, Employee’s Bonus, Employee’s Fines, Employee’s Leaves, Loan Disbursements, Loan Receipts and Employee Shift Change etc can be entered in user friendly way.
- Reports: Employee’s Information, Ex-Employees Details, Attendance Reports, Employee wise Salary Reports, Salary Details, Salaries Summary, Salary Transfers into Banks, Increment Report, Bonus Report, Gratuity Report, F.O.B.I Contributions, Social Security Contributions, Education Cess Contributions, Income Tax Details, Tax Payment Recipts, Deduction of Tax on Income, Leaves Reports, Loans Reports, Departments Report, Designation List, Designation wise Employee List, Shifts List, Shift wise Employee List, Bank List, Bank wise Employee’s Account List.
Tools & Technologies
Visual Basic 6.0, SQL Server 2000, Seagate Crystal Reports 8.5, True DB Grid 6.0, Active Bar 2.1